Purchasing and Receiving
Yes. All pricing shown on our site is in Canadian dollars. If you are shopping from the United States, please click here to visit our USA Kitchen Liquidators site.
No we do not offer credit terms and no orders can be processed without payment. All purchases must be paid in full to be processed. You may choose our financing option if you require any assistance in purchasing.
No. You may choose to cancel the order before it is shipped. If you cancel after shipping has commenced - you will be charged a processing/handling and restocking fee. The fee for this is 30%. You will receive a refund for your purchase less the 30% fee credited back to your account.
Yes if your order has not shipped. Simply contact us within 24 hours of confirmation of order. If the order has shipped any new additions/changes will be considered a new order. Any returns will be subject to the restock fee.
No. All orders must be paid in full to be processed. We offer an option for financing through our partner PayBright. We apologize we cannot hold items without full payment first.
You may choose to pay online with Mastercard, VISA, our Financing option or Paypal (PAYPAY OPTION: through an account with Paypal or any major credit card)
NO. Please find a local licensed professional to install your items.
We provide assembly service in Ontario. Please contact us for a quotation.
The design package is a service that we offer to design your kitchen for you. You receive drawings and renderings of your new kitchen by our design reps. This is not a software that is available for download. What does the Design package include?
- • 1 set cabinet layout with measurements
- 3 renderings of your kitchen in 3D
- 3 changes/alterations to the original design - any further changes will be billed separately
- The 3D Design package is non-refundable.
- Kitchen Liquidators has the right to cancel any design package if necessary.
- If cancelled a full refund will be issued.This design service is applicable to kitchens only. An additional charge may apply to design other areas such as bathrooms, media rooms, laundry, basements, bars, entertainment centres etc. 3D images are created in software. The drawings are artistic renderings only and do not represent real door styles or colours. As we strive to have all of our designs completed quickly, we cannot guarantee a time frame on design drawing completions.
Our reps will contact you for more information. We will require measurements and photos of your existing space.
No. We do not provide this service. Measurements are the responsibility of the customer.
No. We can let you know where the cabinets are placed but we cannot give construction advice. As every home/project area is different, we are not aware of any conditions that may or may not be present in the specific area, unfortunately we cannot recommend any installation tips. Please contact a licensed professional to help you install your items.
Damaged & Missing items
Please open all items within 72 hours of receiving your shipment and contact us immediately to file a claim if you are missing any item(s).
Please note on the Bill of Lading (BOL), delivery slip or carriers forms. You must report visible damages before accepting the order. Do not refuse the order as this will cause a delay in receiving your order and possible fees. Contact us after accepting the shipment to file a claim.
Please open all items within 72 hours of receiving your order. If there are any internal concealed damages please contact us immediately to file a claim.
Please open all items within 72 hours of receiving your shipment and contact us immediately to file a claim if you are missing any parts.
Shipping & Receiving
If your order comes to over $3500.00 before taxes, then free curbside delivery is included to most area’s in Canada. Assembled cabinets are excluded from the free shipping option. Free shipping charges cover one (1) delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charge(s) for delivery failure due to customer circumstances. A person of legal age must be present to sign off delivery.
Your items will ship according to the in-stock status of your order. Our typical warehouse ship times are 5-7 days of completed processed orders. As these are only estimated times, your order may arrive earlier or later. We try our best to provide you with an ETA (estimated time of arrival) based on the carriers recommendations. Once the shipment leaves our warehouse we are unable to control the delivery times. Orders can take anywhere from 5-50 business days to be delivered depending on weather, labour forces, your location and choice of product.
Unfortunately we cannot hold storage for any items. Kitchen Liquidators is not responsible if the items are stored and occur damages and/or missing. Please inform our reps or make note in the checkout that you require the items to ship after a certain date. We try to reasonably accommodate all of our customer.
There are areas across Canada that are not completely free of shipping charges when using e.g. Ferry Routes, Tolls, remote or rural areas>Additional shipping fee’s may apply Canada kitchen Liquidators may contact you for additional fee’s for shipping if applicable
You will receive a call from our carriers to setup a delivery. This usually takes places 24-48 hours before the expected delivery. Please make sure that all contact information including any contact telephone number you provide us are correct or the order will not be able to be delivered. This could result in non-delivery and be charged a fee.
All large orders are shipped via carriers across the country on skids/pallets. They are delivered on a straight cube truck or larger tractor trailer - depending on your location. Please let us know beforehand if there are any special delivery instructions. Individual pieces may be shipped via express carrier. Ship standard transit times typically vary from 5-50 business days. As this is not always the case, Kitchen Liquidators is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any delays or costs associated with regards to shipping times. Do not schedule any contractors or installation work until your entire order has arrived. We have no control over the shipping once it leaves our warehouse and we cannot be held responsible for any costs or delays that could occur. Furniture and Accessories are typically shipped with an express carrier (ie: Fedex, Canadapost, UPS etc). Orders may be shipped together or separately depending on stock, location and order status.
A “Fill Date” may not be available for your item(s) and therefore would not have a ETA date assigned. Your items will arrive when in stock and no additional shipping costs will be incurred to the purchaser. You may choose to substitute your item(s) or receive a refund for the item(s). A shipping ETA does not necessarily mean the item(s) will arrive at that time. This is just an estimated date of arrival. As shipping is available coast-to-cost, weather, unions and other labor forces are factors for importing and shipping schedules. Kitchen Liquidators is not responsible for any delays, damages or costs occurred to any home/job/project because of out-of-stock, unavailable or backordered item(s) and/or delivery schedules. These situations are completely out of the control of Kitchen Liquidators, and you agree not hold Kitchen Liquidators liable in these situations.
There must be an adult 18 years or older to receive the order. If a notice card was sent, you will have to provide ID to your local outlet to receive the item(s).
Kitchen Liquidators offers an all wood and melamine product for cabinet carcasses. Please view the cabinet construction and specifications found on each door style to compare the construction of each.
Kitchen Liquidators carries many species of wood and man-made products for our doors. We offer maple, beech, oak, melamine, thermafoil, and MDF. Please select SHOP KITCHENS to see our products.
Yes most of our styles offer soft closing doors and drawers as a standard feature. Please contact us for any questions.
Our kitchen cabinets are 34-1/2" in height. Vanity cabinets are 33" in height.
Our kitchen cabinets are 24" in depth (from back to front). Our vanity cabinets are 21" in depth (from back to front).
Some of our styles offer this option. Please contact us to verify.
- • All returns must be shipped by customer within 14 days of receiving shipment.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments and costs associated.
- All returns must be authorized by Kitchen Liquidators Inc. prior to return shipment. DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION NUMBER! We will not be responsible for lost items!
- For authorization, please send an request to claims department.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging to receive credit. No credit/exchange/refund on opened, installed or assembled products.
- NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS/PRODUCTS, special order, Euro-Rite, clearance, trims, toe-kicks, moldings, wood or glass ready doors, fillers or panels, corbels or decorative pieces, accessories such as touch-up kits, roll-outs, glides, hinges, and door samples. Items are considered final sale. For warranty/claims please contact us.
- NO RETURNS ON ALL FURNITURE, SINKS, HANDLES/KNOBS, FAUCETS. Items are considered final sale. For warranty/claims please contact us.
- Returns/Replacements are not shipped express, and will be sent when claims are finalized and approved.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 50% RESTOCKING/HANDLING/PROCESSING FEE.
- Qualifying cancellations (orders have not shipped) will incur a 30% RESTOCKING/HANDLING/PROCESSING FEE.